OrlandoFest is open for either non-competitive or competitive adjudication to all of the following ensemble types:
- Concert Choirs
- Concert Bands
- Show Choirs*
- Parade Bands
- Jazz Ensembles
- Orchestras (both Full and String only)
- Chamber and Specialty Choirs
- Concert Percussion Ensembles
- Marching Percussion Ensembles
- Auxiliary Units
- Concert performances are scheduled on Saturdays with the possibility of overflow on Friday afternoons and evenings.
- An average of 20 paying people per ensemble is required.
- Example: if you have 40 paying people with two ensembles, one of 40 and another of 10, that is okay, because the average is 20 paying participants per group.
- Please remember students in multiple ensembles only count as one towards your minimum number.
- Full paying Adults also count towards minimum.
- Performance times are scheduled based on date of receipt of Registration Forms and Fees, ensemble classification and student cross-over considerations. OrlandoFest cannot guarantee performance time requests.
- OrlandoFest cannot promise or commit to performance times or days prior to the publication of the Festival Schedule.
- Each ensemble will perform for three (3) adjudicators, and receive written and digitally recorded feedback as well as an on stage post-performance clinic.
- Concert-type performances will take place in select performance arts venues in close proximity to Universal Orlando Resort™, pending availability.
- Parade Band performances will take place in the early mornings on Fridays at Universal Studios Florida™, when possible.
- Marching percussion and Auxiliary performance will take place outdoors on an appropriate field or paved area or indoors on a gymnasium floor.
- Any performance time in excess of the allotted time will be deducted from the on-stage, post-performance clinic.
- Directors must provide three (3) original scores with numbered measures for each selection being performed.
For detailed information about our Festival Guidelines, please read our Festival Directors Manual.
Need more information about our Festival Options?
Ready to get started?