OrlandoFest is firmly committed to providing quality music festivals for elementary, middle school, junior high school and senior high school student musicians and generating positive educational growth through performance. Our Festival is open to competitive and non-competitive bands, orchestras, choirs and dance groups of all types! When your ensemble participates in OrlandoFest, they will perform before nationally renowned adjudicators in a state-of-the-art performing arts center and receive a positive, educationally-sound on-stage clinic. Your ensemble will also enjoy the excitement of celebrating their performance by attending the OrlandoFest Awards Ceremony. To make the experience even more exciting, your OrlandoFest package includes admission to Universal Orlando Resort™.
For additional information or questions, please contact us today at 800.313.2251. Our Team will provide an excellent music festival experience for you and your performance group.
Music Festival Inclusions:
- Non-competitive or competitive Adjudicated performance with digitally recorded and written comments
- Personalized educational clinic conducted by a select adjudicator following performance
- Digital recording of performance on USB drive (concert performances, only)
- Digital recording of adjudicators comments on USB drive
- Exclusive OrlandoFest award for each ensemble
- Custom OrlandoFest gift for each participant, director and chaperone
- Spectacular OrlandoFest Awards Ceremony at Universal Orlando Resort™
- 2 or 3-Day admission to Universal Orlando Resort™
- Complimentary OrlandoFest director’s packages included per school
OrlandoFest is open for either non-competitive or competitive adjudication to all of the following ensemble types:
- Concert Choirs
- Concert Bands
- Show Choirs*
- Parade Bands
- Jazz Ensembles
- Orchestras (both Full and String only)
- Chamber and Specialty Choirs
- Concert Percussion Ensembles
- Marching Percussion Ensembles
- Auxiliary Units
- Concert performances are scheduled on Saturdays with the possibility of overflow on Friday afternoons and evenings.
- An average of 20 paying people per ensemble is required.
- Example: if you have 40 paying people with two ensembles, one of 40 and another of 10, that is okay, because the average is 20 paying participants per group.
- Please remember students in multiple ensembles only count as one towards your minimum number.
- Full paying Adults also count towards minimum.
- Performance times are scheduled based on date of receipt of Registration Forms and Fees, ensemble classification and student cross-over considerations. OrlandoFest cannot guarantee performance time requests.
- OrlandoFest cannot promise or commit to performance times or days prior to the publication of the Festival Schedule.
- Each ensemble will perform for three (3) adjudicators, and receive written and digitally recorded feedback as well as an on stage post-performance clinic.
- Concert-type performances will take place in select performance arts venues in close proximity to Universal Orlando Resort™, pending availability.
- Parade Band performances will take place in the early mornings on Fridays at Universal Studios Florida™, when possible.
- Marching percussion and Auxiliary performance will take place outdoors on an appropriate field or paved area or indoors on a gymnasium floor.
- Any performance time in excess of the allotted time will be deducted from the on-stage, post-performance clinic.
- Directors must provide three (3) original scores with numbered measures for each selection being performed.
For detailed information about our Festival Guidelines, please read our Festival Directors Manual.